Monday, September 12, 2011

Boob-job and body image - The price of plastic surgery?

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

We had a hard week. My daughter was a bomb 18 years, announced, almost point blank, they will move forward with a breast enhancement operation has been. She burst into tears, said she hated her body, she felt inadequate to other women ... had felt that way for years. "The choice," he said, "is among a chest with a job or hate me for the rest of my life!"

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

You can imagine the shock and anger we felt. We had absolutely no idea that theyfelt that way! Frankly, Rowen is a beautiful girl. And 'thin, takes care of himself holds, fit, well dressed. He has the look of confidence, loves to work and boyfriends constant. While I see this as a very "small gem" could be defined, it is unfeminine safe, allows the size of her breasts integrates her athletic body and you, the type of low-cut dress, carried a woman could not pass. It occurred to me that if Rowentakes himself as "ugly" and "poor", they should look in the mirror and see something totally different, see the girl of all others - in short, their perception of their own body image should be strongly distorted!

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

This problem really Rowen my conscience on the issue of body image collected. As a consultant of 'years are in the privileged position of the party for many people, concerns over body image, I try to help them overcome, but unfortunatelyincreasingly aware that they are "normal" to make your body do not like. Where, I wondered, does this image of the body "perfect" that we seek must come from anyway?

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

Do some research (just enter the words "body" and "image" in the search engines on the Internet calls into question some interesting results eclectic), I found answers and we ran hard to find on a website, I found some photos " before "and" after "- before and after the gun is that! Here, I found references to models and celebritieswith your legs straight, thin belly, acne, reduce wrinkles and stretch marks magically erased, her breasts swollen coffers dish filled the pot! I have a few phone calls, and a photographer, I can not confirm the name: "It 'a simple fact - every image, it'll be" done "in a sense artificially modified one looks like the images on the invoice. Plates or in magazines."

What a revelation! They are "perfect" images of beautiful women with perfect bodies is not!This is pure fiction - a fantasy created by men in a dark room! Perhaps, if we realize that we can not stop fighting for "perfect" ourselves. (Men, by the way are not free to "pressure of the body image '- I took pictures of both the French President Nicolas Sarkozy and Tony Blair, beer bellies and wrinkles tastefully removed)

I think we need away from the obsession with "how-I-look" and focus more the importance of "who I am." It is notsimple, and "how I see" is always a part of "who am I", but should not be the only or even the most important part.

Rowen I hope first to recognize something that can not really regret.

Boob-job and body image - The price of plastic surgery?

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment