Thursday, August 18, 2011

ETS - the biggest fraud of the surgical lobotomy

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

On 11 October 2002, the United States of America, I had surgery without consent and psychiatric against my will. I have lived through a process called "sympathectomy" or "ETS surgery" known. In addition to a litany of physical disability, I have a profound loss of emotional response. I'm not afraid to try the thrill and excitement. As my mind was not affected, and emotions remain intact, the "high end" of my emotions permanently> Gone.

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

Sympathectomy involves cutting of a significant portion of the sympathetic chain ganglia, a part of the body that I had never heard before 2002. Why should I learn how to neurosurgery barbarians? It's embarrassing to reveal, but I decided to go ahead.

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

During my 20's and early 30's, I spent time touring as a keyboardist in a band. But after the 1993 world tour with the best mothers, I decided to leave the road and how to write and produce music.This meant going to meetings and functions of the step in the industry. It was new and exciting. And a bit 'nervous.

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

Then I have an occasional problem in some of those situations where nervous, I start to sweat from my face would be developed. Not that I was too nervous at all. I could speak well enough, I was shaking. In fact, with the exception of sweat, I enjoyed a little 'excited. It reminded me of the feeling of going behind the scenes.

But someembarrassing episodes made me sweat begins to fear the idea of ​​going to another meeting. Then I had a talk radio show "hyperhidrosis" or "excessive sweating" is heard. The ad promised a cure for a simple outpatient procedure. Intrigued, I did a little 'googling and found a half-dozen Web sites offering ETS surgeons surgery used to treat hyperhidrosis. All of them said that he was safe and effective.

I found a surgeon in Orange County, California. Not just aMD, was a Ph.D., rare for a surgeon. I met him and I said with confidence that it has developed a particular form of ETS. He explained that there are two types of sweat - normal, physiological sweating, abnormal sweating and not physiological. We need to sweat normal, he said, to cool the body. But abnormal sweating was caused by a "small nerve" in the body. By reducing these "little bit nervous," abnormal sweating away, would sweat during normalbe left alone.

He said that a possible side effects of surgery, a so-called "compensatory sweating", which has the lower body, some "slight moisture" was. But he assured me, because of his particular method, this problem was "disappeared" in 100% of his former patients.

The sales pitch has been a tissue of lies and omissions. As it turned out, was that "small nerve" is actually six main nodes of the sympathetic nerve, a bundle of neurons,a brain so small. There are two types of sweat. ETS does not stop excessive sweating permanently destroys all the sweat on the upper third of the body, always. This is dangerous and scary as "anhidrosis" known. My skin is painful in that area dry at all times. My hands, in particular, are so extremely dry, that's all I can do to keep it out loud. For lotions and creams simply do not work more than a few seconds.

But this is only the beginningnightmare. ETS surgery has led to a "syndrome of dividing the body."

The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for our "fight or flight". The sympathetic ganglia are connected is the heart and blood vessels of the lungs and blood, bone and bone marrow, and sweat glands, thyroid gland and adipose tissue, and more. The strip them. Therefore, it is expected that each of these systems is affected by the FTA. In fact, it is.

My temperatureThe control is completely polluted the upper third of my body is usually 10-12 degrees hotter than the lower 2 / 3, shows a thermal image. My heart does not respond well to all the emotions or exercise. My superficial blood vessels are wide open, paralyzed, not contract properly, causing a feeling of constant pulse in my hands. The levels of some hormones are abnormally low in my blood and cerebrospinal fluid. My thyroid is completely denervated. All this was confirmed in a weekI study at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and diseases (NINDS).

I knew the minute I woke up after ETS surgery, I had changed. I noticed a strange feeling that I describe as an abandonment of self. And 'as if my feelings happen to someone else. Apparently, the same ETS surgery used to treat mental disorders such as schizophrenia and panic attacks, with significant results. I was psycho-surgery.

Of2003-2007, I studied the effects of sympathetcomy to humans. The highlight was the world's most comprehensive treaty on the subject. Surgeons, nerve damage these barbarians must obviously lie and hide the known effects of their future patients, because no one is in the right direction would never agree.

I fight every day, in an attempt to understand how ETS affects, for example, in my opinion. Think about it. What could change your mind if it were notmore to fear in a position of experience? I used to be a safe driver. Now I find myself weaving around other cars on the highway, and does not react at all, if another car seems to be ready to throw out my back, or cut me. And 'only strange and inhuman.

You can visit the discussion forums to learn that I am not alone. Many people are victims of ETS surgery. ETS is the biggest fraud since the lobotomy surgery.

ETS - the biggest fraud of the surgical lobotomy

Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment